Tata Memorial Centre(TMC), Mumbai recently announced recruitment notification for the post of Nurse / Project Nurse / Adhoc Nurses. Walk-in Notification released on 19th July 2019 to fulfill two vacant positions. Interested candidates can refer this page for notification details. However, eligible can appear for TMC Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
|Go Here For - Latest Staff Nurse Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TMC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Nurse / Project Nurse / Adhoc Nurses||02||GNM or B.Sc Nursing|
Applicants age should be 40 years as on date of interview.
- For fresher candidates monthly stipend Up to Rs. 20000/-.
- For Candidates with Minimum 2 years of Experience will get up to Rs. 22000/- per month.
Procedure to attend for TMC, Mumbai Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Candidates can directly appear for Interview.
- Must Carry Biodata and attested copies certificates regarding Educational Qualification, MNC Registration Number, and Experience at time of Interview.
- A Recent Passport size photographs should be attached with Biodata.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 30th July 2019 at 2:00 Pm.
Venue: Tata Memorial Hospital, HRD Department, Service Block Bldg, 4th Floor, Dr. E.Borges Marg, Parel Mumbai - 400012.
Download the PDF of TMC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification. Click Here