Tata Memorial Center (TMC) published recruitment notification for the post of Scientific Assistant and OT Technician. Walk-in Notification released on 1st October 2019 to fulfill four vacant positions in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Employment notification for eligible candidates having the essential qualifications. Interested candidates can appear for TMC Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Click Here for - Latest Govt Jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TMC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Scientific Assistant||02||B.E / B.Tech|
- Applicants' age should be in between 28 - 30 years as on the date of the interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
|Scientific Assistant||Rs.20000 - 30000 per month|
|OT Technician||Rs.18000 - 25000 per month|
Procedure to attend for TMC Walk-on-Interview 2019:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear for the interview.
- Bio-data form.
- Recent passport size photographs, Copy of PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
- Educational Qualification, Experience certificates.
- Original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 14th October 2019 at 9:30 AM.
Venue: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Ghanti Mill Road, Lahartara, Old Loco Colony, Shivpurwa, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh - 221002.
Download the Official Notification of TMC Recruitment 2019. Click Here