Tata Memorial Centre has advertised the Latest Government Jobs Notification 2021 and started inviting applications for the Recruitment of 13 Staff Nurse, Technician and Radiation Technologist Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of B.Sc / B.Sc Nursing / GNM / B.Pharm / DMLT / Post Graduation Diploma / BMLT are eligible. Interested candidates may attend an interview on 16th April 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read other information such as the selection process, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Technician (Radio Diagnosis)||B.Sc / B.Pharm with DMLT||02|
|Radiation Technologist||B.Sc and Post Graduation Diploma|
B.Sc (Radiotherapy Technology)
|Staff Nurse||B.Sc Nursing / GNM||07|
|Adhoc Technician (Biochemistry)||B.Sc MLT|
B.Sc with DMLT
|Adhoc Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||B.Sc (Radiological Imaging Technology)|
B.Sc / B.Pharm with DMLT
- The maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the TMC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and read the advertisement in detail.
- Candidates may carry their Bio-Data along with the attached photograph and original as well as copies of necessary documents at the time of an interview.
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital,
Civil Hospital Campus,
Srinagar - 148001.
|Date and Time of an Interview||16th April 2021|
09:30 am to 11:30 am