Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Medical Physicist Post. The candidate who have Completed the Graduation or Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the TN MRB Medical Physicist Recruitment Notification 2019. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Medical Physicist Post in TN MRB
Education Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Medical Physicist||Degree or PG in Physics or Medical Physics||34|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules and Regulations
- 750/- for General and OBC
- 375/- for SC/ ST
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Medical Physicist Post in TN MRB is based on Written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the TNMRB Medical Physicist Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board Official Website which is available on this page.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Medical Physicist Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the required Documents and Pay the Application Fee
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button to Complete the Application Process.
|Online Application Start from||6th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||26th March 2019|
|Last Date for Pay the Application Fee||28th March 2019|
|Date of the Examination||14th July 2019|
Download the Official TN MRB Medical Physicist Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Medical Physicist Post in Tamil Nadu: Click Here