Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has recently published the recruitment Notification for Pharmacist Post for 28 Vacancies. The Contenders who have Completed the Graduation or Diploma they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the TNMRB Pharmacist Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Pharmacist in TNMRB
Educational Qualification with Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Qualification|
|Pharmacist||28||B.Pharm or Diploma in Pharmacy|
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 47 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Various Posts in Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board.
Application Procedure for the TNMRB Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Official Website has given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Search for the Pharmacist Post and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee through Bank
- Upload the Required Documents and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||15th Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Application||7th Mar 2019|
|Last Date for Pay the Application Fee(Through bank)||11th March 2019|
TNMRB Pharmacist Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Pharmacist Post in Tamil Nadu: Click Here