Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board has Published the Recruitment Notification for the Pharmacist Post with Advt No: 13/MRB/2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Diploma or Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the TN MRB Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidate may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Pharmacist Post in TN MRB Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Pharmacist||Diploma in Pharmacy||353|
- Minimum Age is 18 Years
- Maximum Age is 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
- 600- for General and OBC
- 300/- for SC/ ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Pharmacist Post in Tamil Nadu MRB is Based on the Written Examination.
Application Process for the TNMRB Pharmacist Notification
- Visit the Official Website of Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board Which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment tab and Select the Pharmacist Notification.
- Click on Apply Online and Enter All Mandatory Fields in the Application form
- Upload the Required Documents and Pay the Application Fee
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Notification Published on||1st March 2019|
|Online Applications Start from||1st March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||21st March 2019|
Download the Official TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Pharmacist Post in Tamil Nadu State: Click Here