Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Lectures and Block Educational Officer. TN TRB as about thousands of vacant positions to fulfill in various departments of Tamil Nadu Educational Service, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Employment Notification published on 27th November 2019 for eligible candidates having the essential qualifications. Online Applications are invited interested can apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TRB TN Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lecturers||1060||Diploma or B.E / B.Tech Degree in relevant subjects / Post Graduate or Ph.D|
|Block Educational Officer||97||Graduate Degree B.A / B.Sc or B.Ed|
Lecturers Vacancies(Subject Wise):
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||91|
|Electronics and Communication engineering||119|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||03|
|Modern Office practice||17|
Applicant's age should not exceed 57 years as on 01/07/2019.
- Lecturers: Minimum pay will be up to Rs.56100 - 177500(Level - 22) per month.
- Block Educational Officer: Minimum pay will be up to Rs.36900 - 116600(Level - 18) per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Computer-Based Examination.
- Certificate Verification.
Application Procedure of TN TRB Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- If you are a new user then register online.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
|Post Name / Category||Gen / OBC||SC / ST / PWD / SCA|
|Block Educational Officer||Rs.500||Rs.250|
|Date of Notification||27th November 2019|
|Last date of online application||28th December 2019|
For Online Application Link. Go Here