Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has Published the Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Junior Assistant and Typist Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in Civil Engineering or Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the TNPCB Recruitment Notification. However, interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in TNPCB Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with Masters Degree||73|
|Environmental Scientist||Post Graduation in Chemistry/ LifeScience||60|
|Assistant||Graduation with DCA||36|
|Typist||Graduation with Higher Typewriting in Shorthand||55|
- Minimum Age is 18 Years
- Maximum Age is 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 500/- for General and OBC
- 250/- for SC/ ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board is Based on the Written Examination and Interview/ Skill Test.
Application Process for the Various Posts TNPCB Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Official Website which is given Below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Search for the Asst Engineer, Scientist, and Assistant Notification.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter All Mandatory Fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- View your Entered details and pay the Application Fee.
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button to Complete the Application Process.
|Notification Published on||5th March 2019|
|Online Application Start from||25th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||23rd April 2019|
Download the Official TNPCB Asst Engineer, Scientist, JA, Typist Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board: Click Here