Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) published recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Engineer, Shift Engineer, and Plant Engineer. TNPL as about 50 vacant positions to fulfill in Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering Degree qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for TNPL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TNPL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Engineer||30||B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical / Chemical / ECE / EEE / Instrumentation Engineering|
- Applicants age should be 25 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.19200 - 25350 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of TNPL.
- Go to Careers and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Submit the hard copy of the application form along with Educational qualification, Experience, and Other documents to address stated below before 30th March 2020.
To the Chief General Manager,
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited,
Kagithapuram, Karur, Tamil Nadu - 639136.
|Online application starts from||23rd February 2020|
|Last date for online application||23rd March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of TNPL Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here