Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the latest employment notification of Archaeological Officer jobs for 18 vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in M.A Degree, Diploma in Archaeology are eligible. Interested aspirants can go through the official notification and apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 before the last date. Here through our website, you can get all the updates of the latest job notifications.
Eligibility Details of TNPSC Archaeological Officer Notification 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Archaeological Officer||18||M.A Degree, Diploma in Archaeology|
Contenders should have age between 18 years to 30 years.
Candidates selection will be based on the Written Examination.
Aspirants will Rs. 36,200/- to Rs. 1,14,800/- per month.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- as One-time-Registration fee and Rs. 100/- as Examination fee.
Online Application Procedure for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of TNPSC, www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on TNPSC Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Click on the apply online link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 28th November 2019.
Last Date to Apply Online: 27th December 2019.
Download the Official Notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Online Application Link of TNPSC Notification 2019: Click Here