Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has Recently rolled out the Recruitment Notification for Assistant Geologist and Assistant Geochemist Posts with Advt No: 09/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the TNPSC Assistant Geologist and Assistant Geochemist Post. Interested Applicants may check out the Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for the TNPSC Notification.
Educational Qualification with Qualification
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Geologist||PG in Geology||10|
|Assistant Geochemist||PG in Hydrogeology with Geochemistry or Chemistry||05|
- Maximum Age Limit 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
One Time Registration Fee 150/- for Both Vacancies.
- 150/- Examination Fee for General
- Nil for SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM
Selection Process: The Selection Process is Purely Based on Written Examination and Interview.
|Online Application Start from||12th Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submit Application||11th March 2019|
|Examination Date||13th April 2019|
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Official website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Assistant Geologist Notification Click on Apply Online
- Enter Mandatory Fields and Upload Relevant Documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Finally, Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
- Take Printout the Acknowledgement for further use.
Download the Assistant Geologist and Assistant Geochemist, Analyst Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the TNPSC SAssistant Geologist and Assistant Geochemist Posts: Click Here