Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has Recently rolled out the Recruitment Notification for Assistant Superintendent Posts with Advt No: 10/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the TNPSC Assistant Superintendent Post. Interested Applicants may check out the Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for the TNPSC Notification.
Educational Qualification with Qualification
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Superintendent||Master's Degree in Criminology or Forensic Science||4|
- Maximum Age Limit 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
One Time Registration Fee 150/-
- 150/- Examination Fee for General
- Nil for SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM
Selection Process: The Selection Process is Purely Based on Written Examination and Interview.
|Online Application Start from||15th Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submit Application||15th March 2019|
|Examination Date||21st April 2019|
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Official website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Assistant Superintendent Notification Click on Apply Online
- Enter Mandatory Fields and Upload Relevant Documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Finally, Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
- Take Printout the Acknowledgement for further use.
Download the Assistant Superintendent Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Assistant Superintendent Posts Tamil Nadu: Click Here