Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has Recently rolled out the Recruitment Notification for Assistant system Engineer, Assistant System Analyst Posts with Advt No: 05/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Post. Interested Applicants may check out the Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for the TNPSC Notification.
- Assistant System Engineer: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, ECE, EEE or MCA from recognized University.
- Assistant System Analyst: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, ECE, EEE or MCA from recognized University.
- Maximum Age Limit 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
One Time Registration Fee 150/- for Both Vacancies.
- 200/- Examination Fee for General
- Nil for SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM
Selection Process: The Selection Process is Purely Based on Written Examination and Interview.
|Assistant System Engineer||36|
|Assistant System Analyst||24|
|Online Application Start from||22nd January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Application||20th February 2019|
|Last Date for Examination Fee||22nd Feb 2019|
|Examination Date||7th April 2019|
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Official website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Assistant Engineer Notification Click on Apply Online
- Enter Mandatory Fields and Upload Relevant Documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Finally, Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
- Take Printout the Acknowledgement for further use.
Download the Assistant System Engineer, Analyst Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the TNPSC System Engineer, Analyst Posts: Click Here