Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge. Notification released on 9th September 2019 to fulfill 176 vacant positions in Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Law Graduate Qualification. Interested can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Refer this page for - Latest Job Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TNPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Judge||176||LLB and Practising as an Advocate or Pleader|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 25 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Civil Judge will gert stipend up to Rs.27700 - 44770 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in
- Written Examination
- Oral Test.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to tnpscexams.in.
- Go to One Time Registration(OTR) and register yourself.
- Click on "Apply Now".
- Login with Registration Number and password.
- Enter the required details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150
- Examination Fee: 500.
|Online application starts from||9th September 2019|
|Last Date for online application||9th October 2019|
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here