Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner & Other. TNPSC as about 69 vacant positions to fulfill under Civil, Police, Commerical Taxes, Cooperative, Panchayat, and Fire Services, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. However, interested can apply online for TNPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest TN Cooperative Bank Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TNPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on 01/07/2020.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.56100 - 177500 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination.
- Oral Test
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website for online application.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click On Apply Online -> One Time Registration (If you are a new user).
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.450.
- SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Servicemen: NIL
|Online application starts from||20th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||19th Febuary 2020|
Download the Official Notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here