Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) published recruitment notification for the post of Jailor. TNPSC as about of one vacant position in Tamil Nadu Jailor Service. Online Applications invited from eligible candidates having the essential qualifications. Employment notification for Jailor post of TNPSC published on 3rd October 2019. Interested can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TNPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- Applicant's age should not be 58 years as on date of notification published.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Jailor stipend will be up to Rs.36900 - 116600 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in
- Written Examination.
- Oral Test.
Application Procedure of TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on One Time Registration & Dashboard.
- If you are a new user then click on "New Registration".
- After Regiuation log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the Photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
For all candidates: Rs.150/-.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st October 2019.
Download the Official Notification of TNPSC. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here