Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Agricultural Officer Post. The Main Motto of TNPC Notification 2019 is to fill the 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts. The TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Post Notification Published on 27th December 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Diploma in Agriculture they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the TNPSC Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Agricultural Officer Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. However, The Online Application starts from 28th December 2018 and 27th January is the last date for Submit Online Application.
Eligibility Criteria for the TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment
- Assistant Agricultural Officer: The Interested Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in Agriculture or diploma in Agriculture from recognized University.
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum 33 Years
- Age Relexation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Procedure for the Assistant Agricultural Officer Post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is Purely based on the written Examination.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Certificate Verification.
- 250/- for General and OBC
- 150/ for SC/ ST
|Assistant Agricultural Officer||576 +04|
Application Procedure for the TNPSC Notification Assistant Agricultural Officer Post
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Assistant Agricultural Officer Post Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee (if Applicable)
- Finally, click on Submit Button to Complete the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||27th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||27th January 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||March 2019|
|Main Examination||May 2019|