Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Various Group one Posts with Advt No: 01/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the TNPSC Various Group one Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Educational Qualification: Interested Candidate Should Be Complete the Graduation in any stream from recognized University.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 33 Years
- 450/- General
- -Nil- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM Categories
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the TNPSC Recruitment Notification.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Vacancy Details with Subject Wise
|Deputy Superintedent of Police||55|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||15|
|District Employment Officer||08|
Application Procedure for the TNPSC Various Group one Posts Recruitment
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Latest Recruitment Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||1st January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||31st January 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||March 2019|
|Main Examination||Last Week of May 2019|
TNPSC Group One 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Group one Post in Tamil Nadu: Click Here