Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) announced recruitment notification for the post of Project Officer and Psychologist. TNPSC as about three vacant positions to fulfill in Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having the essential qualification. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TNPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Officer||01||Post Graduate Degree in Psychology|
|Psychologist||02||Master's Degree in Psychology|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 28 years.
- Maximum age of 58 years as on 01/07/2019.
Pay band level - 12 as per 7th CPC up to Rs. 56100 - 177500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination
- Oral Test.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at TNPSC website.
- On the Home page click on Apply Now.
- Select the post to apply.
- If you are a new user then register online.
- After registration, Sign In with Login ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Registration Fee: 150/-.
- Examination Fee: 200/-.
|Online Application starts from||30th September 2019|
|Last Date for online application||29th October 2019|
Download the Official Notification of TNPSC. Click Here
TNPSC Online Application Link. Go Here