Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. TNPSC as about thousands of vacant positions to fulfill in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree in B.V.Sc qualification. Employment Notification for TNPSC Recruitment published on 18th November 2019. However, interested can apply online for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TNPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||1141||B.V.Sc Degree (B.V.Sc & A.H.)|
- Applicants should not have completed 30 years as on 01/07/2019.
- Age Relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.55500 - 175700 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination
- Oral Test / Interview.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on tnpsc.gov.in.
- Go to Latest Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now.
- If you are a new user then click on One Time Registration & Dashboard.
- After registration log in with Reg No.and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150.
- Examination Fee: Rs.200.
- SC / ST / PWD : NIL.
|Online application starts from||18th November 2019|
|Last Date for online application||17th December 2019|
Download the Official Notification of TNPSC. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here