Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society (TNSCPS) issued recruitment notification for the post of District Child Protection Officers. TNSCPS as about of 16 vacant positions to fulfill in Tamil Nadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. Aspirants can refer this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for TNSCPS Recruitemtn 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer This Link For - Latest TNUSRB Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TNSCPS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|District Child Protection Officers||16||Graduate in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology / Criminology / Child Development|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 26 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.33250 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
Application Procedure of TNSCPS Recruitmetn 2020:
- Visit the official website of TNSCPS.
- Verify the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other relevant documents to the address stated below.
The Commissioner of Social Defence / Secretary, State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No.300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kelly, Chennai - 600010.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 9th October 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of TNSCPS Recruitment 2020. Click Here