Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Limited (TNSTC) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Apprentices. TNSTC has about 234 vacant positions to fulfill in Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, Engineering qualifications. Candidates who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for TNSTC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TNSTC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentices||92||Degree in Engineering|
|Technician Apprentices||142||Diploma in Engineering|
Applicant's age should be 45 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 3582 - 4984 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the merit list.
How to apply for TNSTC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of TNSTC / NATS.
- Go to Announcements and select the post to apply.
- Enroll under mhrdnats, if you are a new user.
- After enrolling log in with an Email ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||15th September 2021|
|Last Date for submission of the application||16th October 2021|
Download the Official Notification of TNSTC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here