Tripura Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Sub Inspector of Police post. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the TPSC Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the SI Post in TPSC Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|SI (Un-Armed Branch) Men||Degree||44|
|SI (Un-Armed Branch) Women||06|
|SI (Armed) Men||03|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulations
- 100/- for General Candidates
- 50/- for SC/ST /BPL
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Sub Inspector of Police Post in Tripura PSC is based on the written Examination, and PET.
Application Procedure for the TPSC SI Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Tripura Public Service Commission Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment Tab and Select the SI Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory Fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee.
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application before the last date.
|Online Applications Start from||14th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||16th April 2019|
Download the Official TPSC SI Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Sub Inspector of Police Post in Tripura: Click Here