Tripura High Court has published a notification of Court Manager Posts. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ MBA/ Diploma/LLB are eligible to apply. So, interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 08
|Name of the Post||Required Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
B.Tech(CSE/IT) with MBA or MBA(Finance/HR) with 1-year Diploma in Computer Science
- Age should be over 18 years and below 40 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST.
- The selected candidates will get an amount of Rs.64,800/- per month.
2.Interview and Project Report.
- The selected candidates of written exam will be asked to prepare a project report on a given topic, providing 7 days before an interview.
- Candidates need to submit the project report through email/SMS or any other means of communication as decided by the High Court, 4 days prior to the interview.
- For SC/ST: Rs.250/-
- For Others: Rs.500/-
- The application fee must be paid through Demand Draft payable at 'Agartala' in favor of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Submit it along with photocopies of necessary documents, photographs to the address given below.
Office of the Registrar General,
High Court of Tripura,
|Last date to submit the application form||30.09.2019|