Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Food Safety Officer. TSPSC as about 36 vacant positions to fulfill Hyderabad, Telangana. Employment notification released on 31st December 2019 for eligible candidates having Degree in Food Technology qualification. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for PSC can follow this page for more new updates. Interested can apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2020 in or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TSPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Food Safety Officer in IPM||10||Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Agriculture Science or Master's Degree in Chemistry|
|Food Safety Officer in GHMC||26|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 34 years as on 01/07/2019.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.28940 - 78910 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Examination.
Application Procedure of TSPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to tspsc.gov.in.
- Go to Notifications and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the applictaion fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / Other: Rs.200
- SC / ST / OBC / PH belongs to TS: NIL.
|Online application starts from||6th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||25th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of TSPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Applictaion Link. Go Here