Telangana Public Service Commission has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Lab Technician and Veterinary Assistant Posts. Candidates who have completed the Graduation in Veterinary Science or Diploma in Medical Lab Technician are eligible to Submit the Application for the TSPSC Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in TSPSC
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Lab Technician||DMLT / BMLT||09|
|Veterinary Assistant||B.V.Sc or Diploma||13|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 34 years as on 01/07/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.37100 - 91450 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Computer Based Test
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of TSPSC.
- Go to Direct Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Registration link, if you are a new user.
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.200
- SC / ST / BC: NIL.
|Online application starts from||28th July 2020|
|Last date for online application||17th August 2020|
Download the Official Notification of TSPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here