Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Supervisor, Assistant Superintendent. UCIL has about 06 vacant positions to fulfill in Jharkhand. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, B.Tech qualifications. Employment notification published on 17th September 2021, aspirants can follow this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UCIL Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Superintendent||02||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Supervisor||04||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
Applicant's age should be 30 - 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 46020 - 61360 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UCIL.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form from the official notification.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
General Manager, UCIL, Jharkhand.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th October 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of UCIL Recruitment 2021. Click Here