Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has recently published the recruitment notification for Civil Judge Jobs for 30 Vacancies. Applications are invited for all the eligible candidates to apply online before the 17th January 2019. The Contenders who have Completed the Bachelors Degree in Law they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the UKPSC Civil Judge Notification. However, Interested applicants may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Civil Judge Posts in UKPSC
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed Bachelors of Law from recognized University or Institute.
- Minimum age : 22 years
- Maxmum age : 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Civil Judge Post in UKPSC.
- Written Examination
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 185.40/-.
- SC/ ST candiates have to pay Rs. 95.40/-.
Application Procedure for the UKPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the UKPSC Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Civil Judge Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||28th December 2018|
|Last date to Submit Online Applications||17th January 2019|
UKPSC Civil Judge 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Civil Judge Post in UKPSC: Click Here