Uttarakhand Public Service Commission(UKPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Economic Officer & Statistics Officer. UKPSC as about 14 vacant positions to fulfill, interested can check out the notification details. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate Qualification. However, eligible can apply online for UKPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search Here For - Latest Jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UKPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Economics Officer||14||Post Graduate Degree in Applied Economics with 55% marks|
|Statistical Officer||PG Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics or Diploma in statistics.|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 42 years.
Candidates will stipend up to Rs. 27700 - 44770(Approx) per month.
Selection of candidates will be based on performance in
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Application Procedure for UKPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to ukpsconline.in.
- Go to Home and select the post to apply in What's New.
- If you are a new user then click on "New User / Register Here".
- Complete the registration and click on Submit.
- Log in with user name and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Application: Rs.150.
- Processing Fee with Tax: Rs 35.40.
- Total Fee: Rs.185.40 for General Category candidates.
|Online Application starts from||2nd September 2019|
|Last Date for online application||23rd September 2019|
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here