Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) issued recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Teacher. UKSSSC as about of 1431 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttarakhand. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, B.Ed qualification. Aspirants can make this page as a reference to get more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest DHS Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UKSSSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Teacher||1431||Diploma / Degree or B.Ed|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as on 01/07/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.44900 - 142400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC.
- Go to Exam / Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on One Time Registration.
- After registration log in with Reg No.and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / OBC of UK: Rs.300
- SC / ST & PwD of UK: Rs.150
|Online application starts from||19th October 2020|
|Last date for online application||4th December 2020|
Download the Official Notification of UKSSSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here