District Court E-Courts has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Lower Division Clerk Posts in Unakoti District Court. The Candidate who have Complete the Graduation they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Unakoti District Court. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the LDC Posts in Unakoti District Court
- Lower Division Clerk: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in Any Stream from Recognized University with Minimum Typing Speed 30 WPM
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 400/- for General and OBC
- 200/- for SC/ ST
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Unakoti court is based on the Written Exam and Merit List or Skill Test.
Vacancy Details with Post wise
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||88|
Application Process for the LDC Post in Unakoti Court
- Visit the District E-Courts official Website given below.
- Click n the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Unakoti District Court Notification
- Download the Application form and take print out it.
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee through DD
- Send the Application form along with DD to the Unakoti Court Address given below
Office of the District and Sessions Judge,
Download the LDC Posts in Unakoti District Courts 2019: Click Here
Application form for the Various Posts in Unakoti District Court: Click Here
|Last date for Submit Application||28th Feb 2019|