Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor, Personnel Officer, and Profesor. UPPSC has about 130 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, LLB, and MBBS qualifications. Employment notification released on 25th June 2021, aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding Public Service Commission jobs from all over india. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||128||MS / MD or MBBS / M.Ch / Ph.D|
|Personnel Officer||01||Post Graduate / LLB|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 26 years
- Maximum age of 50 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 56100 - 209200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration, if you are a new user.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- UR / OBC: Rs.105
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 65
- Handicapped Candidates: Rs.25
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26th July 2021
Download the Official Notification of UPPSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here