Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Block Education Officer. UPPSC as about of 309 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh. Aspirants can follow this web page for more new updates regarding PSC jobs. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having the essential qualifications. However, interested can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2019 on ort before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies|
|Block Education Officer||309|
- Candidates having Bachelor's Degree in Education from a university established by law in India or qualification recognized by the government.
- The L.T diploma of the government training college or the government.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years.
- Maximum age of 40 years as on 01/07/2019.
Consolidate remuneration will be up to Rs. 9300 - 34800 per month.
Mode of the Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination.
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Go to All Notifidcatiojns / Advertisement Details.
- Click on Apply.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Unreserved / EWS / OBC: Rs.125.
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman: Rs.65.
- Handicapped: Rs.25.
|Online application starts from||13th December 2019|
|Last Date for online application||10th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of UPPSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For OnlienApplictaion Link. Go Here