Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, Farm Manager, Public Analyst, Lecturer Moalijat, and others. UPSSC has about 972 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualifications. Employment notification published on 23rd November 2021, Interested candidates can make this page as the reference to get more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Farm Manager||01||Post Graduate|
|Govt. Public Analyst||06|
|Medical Officer||962||BAMS / BUMS|
|Lecturer llaj Bit Tadbeer||01||Degree|
Applicant's age should be 21 to 45 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15600 - 39100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Online Examination
Application Procedure of UPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Go to Notification / Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Oline -> Registration.
- After registration login with Reg Email and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Unreserved / EWS / OBC: Rs.105
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman: Rs.65
- Handicapped: Rs.25
|Online application starts from||23rd November 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||23rd December 2021|
Download the Official Notification of UPPSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here