Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Prosecution Officer Post on 28th December 2018 with Advt No: A-5/E-1/2018. The Main Motto of Uttar Pradesh PSC is to fill the 17 Prosecution Officer Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in Law they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Post. Eligible and Interested Candidates may Submit the Online Application before the last date for the UPPSC Recruitment notification for the Assistant Prosecution Officer Post. However, the Online Applications start from 28th December 2018 and 28th January 2019 is the last date for Submit Online Applications in UPPSC Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for the Assistant Prosecution Officer Post in UPPSC
Educational Qualification: The Candidate should be Complete the Graduation in Law (LLB) From recognized University.
- Minimum 21 years
- Maximum 42 years
- 125/- for General and OBC
- 65/- for SC / ST
Selection Process: The Selection Procedure for the Assistant Prosecutor is Purely based on the written Examination and Certificate Verification.
Application Procedure for the UPPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on Recruitment Notification
- Select the Assistnat Prosecution Officer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application fee
- Finally Click on the Submit Button to Complete the Application.
|Online Application Start from||28th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||28tj January 2019|