Union Public Service Commission rolled out the New Recruitment Notification 2021 and started inviting applications to fulfil the 04 Assistant Director and Deputy Assistant Director Vacancies. Candidates, who have done CA / ICWAI / LLB / Post Graduation / MBA are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 04th March 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director||CA / ICWAI / Post Graduation / MBA / LLB||03|
|Deputy Assistant Director||LLB||01|
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.45,000/- per month.
- Based on the Written Test and Interview.
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.25/-
- SC / ST / PH / Women: No Fee
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the UPSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||04th March 2021|
To Download UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here