Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director and Other. UPSC as about 85 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more new updates. However, interested candidates can go through the notification details and apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest BSNL Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Chief Design Engineer||01||Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Deputy Superintending||02||Degree in Chemistry|
|Assistant Engineer||54||B.E / B.Tech / Post Graduate|
|Assistant Veterinary Officer||01||B.V.Sc|
|Assistant Director||13||Post Graduate|
|Assistant Employment Officer||02|
- Applicant's age should be 30 - 50 years as the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Pay matrix level - 6, 7, 10 & 13 as per 7th CPC of Rs.35000 - 90000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to Recruitment Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Read the instruction carefully and verify the details.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.25
- SC / ST / PH / Women: NIL.
|Online application starts from||14th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||2nd April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here