Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Director & Labour Commissioner. UPSC as about five vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Employment Notification for eligible candidates having B.Tech and Post Graduate Qualification. However, interested can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For More - Central Government Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||03||Degree in Engineering(Mech)|
|Assistant Director||01||Mechanical Engineering|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||01||Post Graduate / Diploma|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 30 years.
- Maximum age of 38 years as on closing date of application.
Pay Matrix level - 7, 10 as per 7th CPC of Rs.35000 - 50000 per month.
Procedure to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply at UPSC website.
- Go to upsconline.nic.in.
- Search for the required post and click on the link.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- For Gen / OBC candidates: Rs.25
- For SC / ST /PH / Women candidates: No Fee.
|Online Application starts from||13th September 2019|
|Last Date for online application||3rd October 2019|
Download the Official Notification of UPSC posts. Click Here
Online Recruitment Application Link. Go Here