Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Foreman, Sr.Scientific Assistant, and Assistant Professor. UPSC as about of 42 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applicants are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, MBBS and Post Graduate qualification. Candidates can go through the web page for more UPSC job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualification can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest India Post Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||02||B.E / B.Tech|
|Foreman||02||Degree in Computer Engineering|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||15||B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc or Post Graduate|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||23||MBBS|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 30 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consultant remuneration will be Level 7 - 11 as per 7th CPC.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination / Online Test.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to Recruitment Advertisements and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Recruitment Application -> Apply Now.
- Click on the New Registration.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 25
- SC / ST / Female / PwBD: NIL.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th October 2020
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here