Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) invites online application for the post of Combined Defence Services Examination - I. UPSC as about 418 vacant positions to fulfill, Notification published on 30th October 2019. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree Qualification. Candidates aspiring to get placed in public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. However, interested can apply for UPSC Examination 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Newly Updated Central Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Combined Defence Services Examination - I||418||Degree /Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized university.|
- Applicants' age should be 20 to 25 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Pay band will be up to Rs.56100 - 177500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination.
- SSB Test
- Personality Test.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on Online Recruitment Application.
- Complete the Registration Process.
- After Registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the scanned Photo, Signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- General / OBC: Rs.200.
- Female / SC / ST Candidates: NIL.
|Online Application starts from||30th October 2019|
|Last Date for online application||19th November 2019|
Download the Official Notification of UPSC. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here