Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites application for the post of Combined Geo-Scientist Examination. UPSC as about of 40 vacant positions to fulfill across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having M.Sc, Post Graduate qualification. Job seekers can make this page for more new latest job notifications. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.opf Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Scientist B(Hydrogeology)||16||Master's Degree (Geology / Applied / Marine / Hydroge)|
|Scientist B (Chemical)||03||M.Sc|
|Scientist B (Geophysics)||06||Master's Degree ( Physics / Geophysics)|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on 01/01/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 56100 - 177500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test / Interview.
Application Procedure of UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to Examination notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Registration.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents / certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||7th October 2020|
|Last date for online application||27th October 2020|
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here