Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Civil Service Exam Notification for 712 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in Degree are eligible to apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2021. Jobs Seekers who have the desire to get placed in the public sector jobs must take the chance to apply for this recruitment drive by applying before 24th March 2021. Here on this website, we have intimated all the updates of the latest govt job notifications.
|Check for More Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Jobs Notification 2021:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
Candidates should have age between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st August 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Aspirants selection will be based on the Written Examination & Interview/ Personality Test.
Selected contenders will get a salary of Rs. 32,000/- to Rs. 56,000/- per month.
Application Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of UPSC.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
|Last Date to Apply||24th March 2021|
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Click Here
Online Application Link of UPSC Notification 2021: Click Here