Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published recruitment notification for the post of Civil Service (Prelims). UPSC as about of 796 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Online Applicants are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. Employment notification of UPSC Prelims Examination recruitment released on 12th February 2020. Candidates can go through the notification details and apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Service (Prelims)||796||Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on closing date of application.
Consultant remuneration will be up to Rs.32000 - 56000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to upsconline.nic.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Registration Link.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General: Rs.100
- SC / ST / Female / PwBD: NIL.
|Online application starts from||12th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||3rd March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here