Union Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Civil Service Examination. The UPSC Civil Services (IAS and IFS) Notification Published on 19th Feb 2019. The Applicants who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligibility Criteria for the UPSC IAS and IFS Notification 2019
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Indian Administrative Service||Graduation||896|
|Indian Forest Services||Bachelor Degree in Science||90|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is Purely Based on the Written Examination and Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- 100/- for General and OBC
- Nil for SC/ ST
Application Procedure for the UPSC Civil Service Examination
- Visit the Union Public Service Commission Official Website which is given below.
- Select the Civil Services Examination and click on it.
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory Fields in the Application form
- Upload the Required Documents and Pay the Application fee.
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process
|Online Applications Start from||19th Feb 2019|
|last Date for Submit Application||18th March 2019|
|Preliminary Examination Date||2nd June 2019|
Apply Online for the IAS and IFS Posts: Click Here