Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Consultant. UPSC as about 15 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Notification released on 17th October 2019 for UPSC Consultant(PA Level) jobs. Candidates who are looking for public sector jobs can go through the is a page for more new updates. Interested can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Consultant||15||Degree or Equivalent / Working Knowledge in Computer Applications.|
- Applicant's age should not exceed 63 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
The consultant will be paid up to Rs. 28000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on Qualification and Experience.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with Educational Qualification, Experience, age proof and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi - 110069.
Last Date for Submission of application: 15th November 2019.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of UPSC Recruitment 2019. Click Here