Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited application for the notification of Deputy Central Intelligence Officer & Data Processing Assistant Jobs for 29 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech in CSE/ IT/ ECE are eligible. Interested contenders can go through the vacancy details and apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 before the last date. However, here on this website, you can get all the updates of the latest job notifications.
Vacancy Details of UPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Data Processing Assistant||02||B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in CSE/ IT|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||27||B.E/ B.Tech in CSE/ ECE|
Candidates should have age between 30 years to 35 years.
Aspirants selection will be based on the Interview.
Contenders will get a salary of Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 56,000/- per month.
Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- and No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
Application Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of UPSC, www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on UPSC Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and refer to all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 28th December 2019.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17th January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Online Application of UPSC Notification 2019: Click Here