Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online application for the post of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer. UPSC as about of 421 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Employment notification released for eligible candidates having essential qualifications. However, interested can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer||421||Degree / Post Graduate or MBA|
Applicant's age should be 30 years as on closing date application.
Pay Matrix level - 8 as per 7th CPC of Rs.40000 - 55000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Online Examination
How to apply UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on Online Recruitment Application Link.
- Select the post and click on Apply / Apply Now.
- If you are a new user, register online.
- Log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
Check the official notification.
Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 31st January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here