Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) invites online Application for Engineering Service Examination. Notification published on 25th September 2019 to fulfill 495 vacant positions. Employment notification for eligible candidates having Engineering, M.Sc and Post Graduate Qualification. Aspirants who looking for UPSC job notifications can follow up this page for more new updates. However, interested can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Job|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Engineering Service Examination.||495||Degree / Diploma in Engineering, M.Sc or Post Graduate|
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on 01/01/2020.
Pay band of Rs.20000 - 40000 per month / as per UPSC rules.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in
- Written Examination
- Personality Test.
Application Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at UPSC website.
- Logon to the portal.
- Select the post to apply.
- Click on the Registration link, if you are a new user.
- After completion of registration, login with Reg No. and Password.
- Enter mandatory details in the application and upload the photo, signature and ID proofs.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Finally, take the printout of the application for future use.
- Gen / OBC candidates: Rs.200
- SC / ST / PWD candidtaes: NIL.
|Online application starts from||25th September 2019|
|Last date for online application||15th October 2019|
Click Here for Official Notification of UPSC. Link
UPSC Notification Online Application Link. Go Here