Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant and Specialist Assistant Proferssor. UPSC as about 44 vacant positions to fulfill in Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, MBBS and Post Graduate qualification. Interested candidates who looking for UPSC job notification can make this page as a reference to get more new updates. However, aspirants can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Foreman||05||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||06||Degree in ECE / M.Sc|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||33||Degree in Engineering or MBBS / MD|
Applicant's age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date applications.
Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration Pay matrix level-07 as per 7th CPC of Rs.44900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website for online application.
- Go to Advertisements and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC / Other: Rs.Rs.25
- SC / ST / PH / Women: NIL
Last Date for Submission of Application: 22nd October 2020.
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here