Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has issued recruitment notification for the post of Geo-Scientist. Notification published on 25th September 2019 to fulfill 102 vacant positions all Across India. Online applications are available, eligible candidates having Master's Degree qualification can refer this page for notification details. However, interested can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Geophysicists||05||M.Sc in Physics|
|Chemists||15||M.Sc in Chemistry|
|Junior Hydrogeologists||03||Master's Degree in Geology or Applied Geology|
- Applicants age should be 21 years and must not exceed 35 years as on 01/01/2019.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserves candidates as per rules.
Geo - Sciencrtist will get stipend up to Rs. 32000 - 50000 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in
- Written Test
Application Process of UPSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at UPSC website.
- Log on to upsconline.nic.in
- Select the post to apply.
- If you are a new user, Click on the Registration link.
- After completion of registration, login with Reg No. and Password.
- Enter mandatory details in the application and upload the photo, signature and ID proofs.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Finally, take the printout of the application for future use.
- General / OBC candidates : Rs. 200
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen candidates: NIL.
|Online application starts from||25th September 2019|
|Last Date for online application||15th October 2019|
Download the Official Notification of UPSC. Click Here
UPSC Recruitment Online Application Link. Go Here